SEALA was launched by international CEOs and entrepreneurs coming together as the Society of International Business Fellows. They were profoundly tired of the usual commercial offerings and off-the-shelf trainings, and wanted to share practical knowledge and leadership tools, mentorship, network support and global networks, making them fully available to a new generation of leaders.
Transformation for life.
THE SEALA PROGRAM:
- 10-day intensive, multi-cultural immersive bootcamp with international participants, facilitators and first class speakers
- Focuses on the meaning of authentic leadership and how to inspire people to follow
- Includes Group lectures, workshops, simulation, role play, daily breakout sessions, and 24/7 access to international facilitators, mentors and speakers at location to listen, advise, responding to your individual leadership needs.
- Helps you to refine the effectiveness of your conflict resolution skills through a deeper understanding of your purpose, authenticity, character and values.
- Focuses on ROI through team-lead projects that continue beyond the program.
WHEN AND WHERE IS IT?
ACADEMY DATES - 10-21 JANUARY 2018 - COLOMBO, SRI LANKA